Red Hat Certified System Administrator - Exam EX200 Training [electronic resource] / Messier, Ric
- In this Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator Exam EX200 ( RHCSA ) training course, expert author Ric Messier will teach you everything you need to know to become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) and pass the EX200 Exam. This course is designed for users that are familiar with Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments. You will start by learning the fundamentals, such as basic shell commands, creating and modifying users, and changing passwords. Rick will then teach you about the shell, explaining how to manage files, use the stream editor, and locate files. This video tutorial will also cover system management, including booting and rebooting, network services, and installing packages. Other topics that are covered include storage management, server management, virtual machines, and security. Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of taking the RHCSA EX200 exam and becoming a Red Hat Certified System Administrator.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Infinite Skills
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29303837