Research Methods for Studying Groups and Teams [electronic resource] / Hollingshead, Andrea
- Hollingshead, Andrea
- Routledge, 2012.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Poole, Marshall and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- This volume provides an overview of the methodological issues and challenges inherent in the study of small groups from the perspective of seasoned researchers in communication, psychology and other fields in the behavioral and social sciences. It summarizes the current state of group methods in a format that is readable, insightful, and useful for both new and experienced group researchers. This collection of essays will inspire new and established researchers alike to look beyond their current methodological approaches, covering both traditional and new methods for studying groups and exploring the full range of groups in face-to-face and online settings. The volume will be an important addition to graduate study on group research and will be a valuable reference for established group researchers, consultants and other practitioners. The essays in this volume when considered as a whole will be a contemporary interdisciplinary integration on group research methods.
- 9781136650437, 9780415806329, 9780415806336, 0415806321, 9780203805770, 0203805771, and 041580633X
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2012.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Routledge 2012 2012
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29304072