- All the design and development inspiration and direction a harware engineer needs in one blockbuster book! Janine Love site editor for RF Design Line,columnist, and author has selected the very best RF design material from the Newnes portfolio and has compiled it into this volume. The result is a book covering the gamut of RF front end design from antenna and filter design fundamentals to optimized layout techniques with a strong pragmatic emphasis. In addition to specific design techniques and practices, this book also discusses various approaches to solving RF front end design problems and how to successfully apply theory to actual design tasks. The material has been selected for its timelessness as well as for its relevance to contemporary RF front end design issues. Contents: Chapter 1 Radio waves and propagation Chapter 2 RF Front End Design Chapter 3 Radio Transmission Fundamentals Chapter 4 Advanced Architectures Chapter 5 RF Power Amplifiers Chapter 6 RF Amplifiers CHAPTER 7 Basics of PA Design Chapter 8 Power Amplifiers Chapter 9 RF/IF Circuits Chapter 10 Filters Chapter 11 Transmission Lines and PCBs as Filters Chapter 12 Tuning and Matching Chapter 13 Impedance Matching Chapter 14 RF Power Linearization Techniques *Hand-picked content selected by Janine Love, RF DesignLine site editor and author *Proven best design practices for antennas, filters, and layout *Case histories and design examples get you off and running on your current project
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2009.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright ©: Elsevier Science & Technology 2009
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29304274