- This book is for those new to programming or that know other programming languages and would like to know Ruby. The book teaches the fundamentals of object-oriented programming and starts with creating a basic program. Everything is covered such as control structures and variables, taking input, and creating output. Moving from the basic to more advanced topics, a solid understanding of Ruby is taught in logical progression. The book ends with an overview of the Web development framework, Ruby on Rails.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2009.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2009 by Larry Ullman 2009
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29304521