- Sams Teach Yourself Beginning Programming in 24 Hours, Second Edition explains the basics of programming in the successful 24-Hours format. The book begins with the absolute basics of programming: Why program? What tools to use? How does a program tell the computer what to do? It teaches readers how to program the computer and then moves on by exploring the some most popular programming languages in use. The author starts by introducing the reader to the Basic language and finishes with basic programming techniques for Java, C++, and others.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2002.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright ©2002 by Sams Publishing 2002
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29304696