- Build standards-based Web sites with Expression Web: a step-by-step tutorial that helps you do it right the first time The easy-to-read, hands-on introduction to Microsoft's new Expression Web 4 Establish work processes for building standards-based web code faster and with much less work Covers all the new features in version 4, including HTML5 A complete tutorial: step-by-step instructions, examples, Q and As, quizzes, exercises, tips, shortcuts, and more Expression Web 4 offers a fundamentally different, more powerful approach to web authoring. To make the most of it, both beginners and seasoned web professionals will benefit from a thorough, simple introduction that covers both the programs program's features and its new workflows. Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Expression Web 4 in 24 Hours is that book. In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, it will help readers gain true mastery, so they can build state-of-the-art standards-based Web sites and applications with far less work. In this book's straightforward approach, each lesson builds on everything that's come before, helping readers learn all of Expression Web 4's core features from the ground up - including breakthrough features like Dynamic Web Templates and SuperPreview. Friendly, accessible, and conversational, it takes readers from concept through delivery, teaching powerful techniques for designing, constructing, and even re-designing web sites for easier management and repurposing. By the time they're finished with these lessons, readers won't just understand Expression Web 4: they'll be comfortable using it in real-world projects.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2011.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2011 by Pearson Education, Inc. 2011
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29304802