Scrum Fundamentals and Advanced [electronic resource] / Norman, Tommy
- Norman, Tommy
- Addison-Wesley Professional, 2015.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 9 hr., 49 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Overview Scrum Fundamentals and Advanced LiveLessons provides viewers with a basic understanding of managing an Agile software development project with Scrum, which is a lightweight, adaptive framework for managing complex projects. The Advanced Scrum portion tackles some of the deeper issues around integrating requirements management and quality assurance into your process. Description Scrum Fundamentals provides helpful insight into the history of Agile and how its values and principles can focus teams on consistently delivering quality products that immediately add customer value. It covers the complete Scrum framework from project initiation and executing Sprints to delivering a product increment. Many teams adopting Scrum struggle with how to manage requirements and integrate their quality assurance efforts into their Agile processes. Advanced Scrum provides a deep dive into both of these areas, exploring how to apply the values and principles of Agile and Scrum to avoid common pitfalls. About the Instructor Tommy Norman is a Lean/Agile Coach at LeanKit in Nashville, TN. For more than fifteen years, he has been helping clients build solutions using both Agile and traditional approaches as a Certified Scrum Master / Practitioner as well as a Microsoft ALM MVP. Tommy is a coordinator for the Nashville Agile User Group, one of the original founders of the devLink Technical Conference, a past president and board member of the Nashville .NET User Group, and a frequent speaker at both local and national events. He blogs about Agile, TFS, and .NET at www.tommynorman.com and rambles about most everything on Twitter as @tommynorman . Skill Level Beginner to Advanced What You Will Learn Scrum Fundamentals: The history of Agile The roles, artifacts, and events in Scrum How to start a Scrum project Essentials of writing good user stories How to maintain your product backlog and release plan Agile estimation techniques How to effectively plan for and execute a Sprint Agile engineering best practices How to integrate QA into your Sprints How to inspect and adapt your process Advanced Scrum: Agile values and principles concerning requirements management How to craft good user stories and when to get more detail Agile values and principles concerning quality assurance How to incorporate good quality practices into your Sprints Integrating test cases as part of your requirements management approach Who Should Take This Course Anyone directly i...
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2015.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Pearson Education 2015
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29305233