The true patriot; or, An oration, on the beauties and beatitudes of a republic : and the abominations and desolations of despotism. With an affectionate persuasive to the American people, to fear God, and to honor their rulers; to love one another, and to beware of discord. Delivered in the State-House, Trenton, before the Honorable the Governor and Legislature, printed at their request
- Weems, M. L. (Mason Locke), 1759-1825
- Philadelphia : Printed for the author, by William W. Woodward, 
- [1st ed.].
- Related Titles:
- Oration, on the beauties and beatitudes of a republic
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, Microcard Editions, 1973. 2 microfiches ; 8 x 13 cm. (The Library of Thomas Jefferson) Copy microfilmed was owned by Thomas Jefferson.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present. 102494.
View MARC record | catkey: 293057