- Tips and techniques for becoming a successful SharePoint architect If you're eager to design and architect a successful deployment of SharePoint 2010, then this is the book for you. Packed with real-world experiences and solid processes, this guidebook provides you with everything you need to perform for designing and architecting enterprise portal services. Helpful examples examine the common design issues affecting SharePoint 2010 environments that can cause deployments to fail so you can learn what to avoid. Plus, key development and deployment issues are covered from an architecture perspective and backup and disaster recovery planning are described at length. Details the skills and attributes necessary in order to design and architect successful SharePoint 2010 deployments Provides real-world scenarios and helpful examples of various types of enterprise portal services Discusses corporate Intranet service, enterprise content management, team collaboration services, enterprise search service, and more Addresses marketing your SharePoint 2010 solution to users to ensure they are aware of the services you provide With SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Architect's Guidebook , you'll quickly discover the requirements for designing a successful SharePoint 2010 deployment.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Wrox
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29305807