- "Simply Strategy takes the hype out of business strategy and provides a user-friendly tool to identify and manage the most important activities that impact the bottom line. It's a 'must read' for business units that operate in multiple product/market combinations while relying on a common set of manufacturing assets." --- Ram Sriram, General Manager, Fort Amanda Specialties LLC, USA "Simply Strategy gives business units an easy to understand, simply structured approach to developing a robust strategy. Supplementing the book is a computer program that makes the strategy developing experience pain-free." --- Jeff Simmonds, Business Manager, General Manager, Akcros Chemicals, USA "Save on consultants, buy this book! Simply Strategy has helped me greatly to build strategic business focus in all layers of the organization. It was an extremely rewarding exercise". --- Valentin van den Boogaard, Director, Sales & Markting, Supresta, The Netherlands A step-by-step guide to a business strategy that works for you You've got customers to please, products to make, services to deliver. You need a strategy and you need it quick. But how do you devise the right strategy for your business? You've got no time for theory or jargon, you need practical results that deliver straight to the bottom line, now . This book tells you everything you need to know to develop an effective strategy for your business, using real information from your company. This straightforward, step-by-step guide coaches you through the key questions such as: * Where do you really earn your money? * How good is your competitive position? * Is this a good industry to be in? * What do your customers think? * How do you increase profits quickly? To make the application of the lessons you learn from Simply Strategy even easier, specially-written software to analyse your company date is available. For more information and free sample activities, see the website at www.pearson-books.com/simplystrategy Simply a better way to develop strategy for any business manager
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2006.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © Pearson Technology Group 2006
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29306007