Social Media Law for Business: A Practical Guide for Using Facebook, Twitter, Google +, and Blogs Without Stepping on Legal Land Mines [electronic resource] / Gilmore, Glen
- How to Avoid Legal Pitfalls on Social Media Social media is where your customers are--so it's where your business has to be. Unfortunately, this space is packed with land mines that can obliterate your hard-earned success in the time it takes to click a mouse. Written in easy-to-understand, accessible language, Social Media Law for Business reveals your legal rights and responsibilities in the fast-moving and ever-changing social media landscape. Learn how to: Create a social media policy for your business * Recruit, hire, and fire through social media * Share content without getting sued * Blog and run contests * Draft disclosure requirements in digital advertising "Glen Gilmore stands alone as the authority on social media law. Social Media Law for Business should become a ready reference for business leaders and digital marketers." -- MARK SCHAEFER, bestselling author of Return on Influence "Required reading not only in the classroom, but also in the boardroom--and in any business where people care about getting social media marketing right." -- PETER METHOT, managing director of executive education at Rutgers Business School "A layperson's blueprint for minimizing the legal risks of social media marketing, while maximizing the opportunities for digital marketing success." -- AMY HOWELL, founder of Howell Marketing Strategies and coauthor of Women in High Gear
- 9780071799614 and 9780071799607
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2015.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © McGraw-Hill 2015 2015
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29306275