- Now that you've bought the amazing Sony A7 / A7R, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera's features to show you exactly how to use the camera to take great pictures. With Sony A7 / A7R: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera. Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer Brian Smith, and you will: Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the Sony A7 / A7R Use the Sony A7 / A7R's advanced camera settings to gain full control over the look and feel of your images Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits Find out how to get great shots in low light Learn the basics behind shooting video with your Sony A7 / A7R and start making movies of your own Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter And once you've got the shot, show it off! Join the book's Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your A7 / A7R to get great shots at flickr.com/groups/sonya7-a7rfromsnapshotstogreatshots.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2014.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2014 by Peachpit Press 2014
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29306580