Statistical Graphics in SAS®: An Introduction to the Graph Template Language and the Statistical Graphics Procedures [electronic resource] / Kuhfeld, Warren
- Kuhfeld, Warren
- SAS Institute, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (232 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- The Graph Template Language (GTL) and the Statistical Graphics (SG) procedures are powerful new additions to SAS for creating high-quality statistical graphics. Warren F. Kuhfeld's Statistical Graphics in SAS: An Introduction to the Graph Template Language and the Statistical Graphics Procedures provides a parallel and example-driven introduction to the SG procedures and the GTL. Most graphs in the book are produced in at least two ways. Each example provides prototype code for getting started with the GTL and with the SG procedures. While you do not need to write a template to make many useful graphs, understanding the GTL enables you to create custom graphs that cannot be produced by the SG procedures. Knowing the GTL also helps you modify the sometimes complex templates that SAS provides. Written for anyone interested in statistical graphics, Statistical Graphics in SAS is a comprehensive introduction to these two aspects of ODS Graphics. It helps you understand the basics of what you can do with the SG procedures as well as how you can go beyond that by using the full power of the GTL.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2009.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2009 SAS Institute Inc 2009
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29307159