- After two decades as one of the world's best-selling books on designing with type - including editions in Korean, German, Russian, Portuguese, and Polish - Stop Stealing Sheep & find out how type works continues to educate, entertain, and enlighten design students and type lovers around the globe. In this third edition, acclaimed type designer Erik Spiekermann brings his type classic fully up to date on mobile and web typography. He also includes scores of new visual examples on how to effectively communicate with type and a full selection of new typefaces that are used and referenced throughout the book. If you use type - and these days, almost everyone does - Spiekermann's engaging, common-sense style will help you understand how to look at type, work with type, choose the best typeface for your message, and express yourself more effectively through design. Compact, yet rich with anecdotes and visual examples, the handbook's multilayered design not only makes for a fun, fast read; it also invites exploration, ensuring you learn something new each and every time you open it up.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2014.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2014 by Erik Spiekermann 2014
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29307279