- Learn the basics and beyond with this visual guide to the iPad, iPad mini, and iPad Pro Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPad is a clear, concise, image-rich guide to getting the most out of your iPad, iPad mini, or iPad Pro running iOS 11. Designed to quickly get you the answers you need, it cuts to the chase by skipping the long-winded explanations and breaking each task down into bite-sized pieces. You'll find step-by-step instruction for everything from the initial setup to working with key features, plus troubleshooting advice that can help you avoid a trip to the Apple Genius Bar. Helpful sidebars highlight tips and tricks that get things done faster, and plenty of full-color screenshots help you visualize the lesson at hand. Exploring your iPad on your own is fun, but you'll miss some of the lesser-known features that help make the iPad the superior device it is. This guide provides a visual tour that helps new users will learn how to take advantage of all the iPad has to offer, and experienced users will discover techniques to streamline everyday tasks. * Customize your iPad and connect via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth * Access music, videos, games, photos, books, and apps * Set up your e-mail, browse the Web, and manage social media * Troubleshoot and fix minor issues that arise Now that you have this coveted device in your hands, you want to use every feature and maximize every capability-and Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPad helps you do just that, walking you through each step in the iPad experience.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2018.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2018 by John Wiley & Sons 2018
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29308216