- This booklet will appeal to both newcomers and veterans. And the knowledge can be applied to any type of team - including on-site teams, new and existing teams and cross-functional teams.One of the first things to go on a team is communication. When members fail to communicate with each other and the team fails to communicate with stakeholders, you've got problems. Learn how to identify the sources of communication breakdown, admit there is a problem, send effective messages, be an active listener, get good communication going by asking questions, set ground rules for effective communication and more.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2010, Glenn Parker 2010
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29308272