- This new volume provides research-based guidelines to help practitioners make better decisions on using technology to assess talent at all levels of the organization and for a full range of applications, from entry-level selection to senior-level succession and talent management. The book reviews of the various ways technology can enhance the administrative ease, credibility, validity, and cost effectiveness of assessments used by organizations in selection and other candidate evaluation processes. It also addresses measurement issues, examines case studies of current practice, and outlines agendas for future research and practice.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2011.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Jossey-Bass 2011
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29308344