- Why are some people more successful in business than others? Why do some businesses flourish where others fail? Renowned business speaker and author Brian Tracy has discovered the answers to these profoundly puzzling questions. In this eye-opening practical guide, he presents a set of principles or "universal laws" that lie behind the success of business people everywhere. The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success will teach you how to: o Attract and keep better people, o Produce and sell more and better products and services, o Control costs more intelligently, o Expand and grow more predictably, o Increase your profits, and much more. Tracy provides a wealth of practical advice distilled into 100 easy-to-understand and easy-to-apply laws covering the major areas of work and business. He provides numerous real-life examples to illustrate how each law functions in the world and practical guidance and exercises for applying each to your life and work. Easy to read, easy to understand, and easy to apply, The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success is a straightforward, life-affirming guide to how the world of business really works.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2000.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Berrett-Koehler Publishers 2000
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29308589