- How to spot employees' true game-changing character traits for creating a winning culture Contrary to most conventional management wisdom, The 7 Non-Negotiables of Winning looks beyond employee skills and background and to identify the true game-changing character traits for creating a winning culture. Based on the author's methodology for what abilities drive decisions and actions within his own company, The 7 Non-Negotiables of Winning details how respect, belief, loyalty, commitment, trust, courage, and gratitude play an integral part to multiple key business outcomes. Provides illuminating stories and skill-building exercises to increase individual and group strength in each of the traits Author David Williams is CEO of Fishbowl provider of Fishbowl Inventory, the leading inventory management and asset tracking solutions for SMBs serving businesses globally When these seven core traits become the standard within any company, employees become inspired to flourish and companies sail over business hurdles to achieve record growth.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2013.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Wiley 2013
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29308633