The Complete Idiot's Guide to Learning German, 4E [electronic resource] / Müller, Alicia
- Müller, Alicia
- Alpha, 2013.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (416 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Müller, Stephan, Graham, Lisa, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- The Complete Idiot's Guide® to Learning German, Fourth Edition couches the more academic topics, such as verb tenses, in useful travel-themed chapters dealing with everything from shopping, renting cars, banking, making a phone call, visiting a doctor, going to the post office, to banking. This editon includes a new audio CD with nearly an hour of listen-and-learn exercises to get you speaking German like a native.
- 9781615643493, 9781615643486, and 9781615643141
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2013.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Alpha 2013 2013
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29309361