- A necessary plan for a secure and comfortable retirement. Everybody wants to retire with personal and financial peace of mind. But the question is always; will there be enough money to fund a comfortable lifestyle? That's where this book comes to the rescue, addressing every concievable concern - from healthcare to Social Security - about setting up a sound plan for retirement. And it's never too late to start. ? The Centre for Retirement Research at Boston College reports that 43% of Americans fall short of their pre-retirement income. ? Robert Powell of MarketWatch agrees that 'Americans have little set aside for retirement' ? Written by a nationally recognised financial expert ? Perfect for the nearly eight million baby boomers approaching retirement
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2007.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Alpha 2007 2007
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29309391