- The keys to financial success and security are just one book away. Investing in the equity or stock market has never been riskier - or more profitable. In The Complete Idiot's Guide® to Stock Investing , veteran Certified Financial Planner Sarah Young Fisher and business writer Susan Shelly lead the novice investor through the often confusing process of investing in the stock market, helping him or her think like a veteran trader. ? Written with the recent market in mind, this book will give strategies that apply to today's investors.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2011.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Alpha 2011 2011
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29309409