The End of Cheap China, Revised and Updated: Economic and Cultural Trends That Will Disrupt the World [electronic resource] / Rein, Shaun
- Rein, Shaun
- Wiley, 2014.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (240 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- "REIN MASTERFULLY CAPTURES WHERE [CONSUMERS] HAVE BEEN AND WHERE THEY DREAM OF GOING." -FORTUNE PRAISE FOR THE END OF CHEAP CHINA "Brilliantly written." -Financial Times "Rein combines elegant writing and methodical research. Years of working in China have given him access to important players. Incisive interviews with billionaires, business executives, government officials, and migrant workers guide the pulse of the narrative . . . essential reading." -USA Today "Engaging. Full of vivid anecdotes from Chinese billionaires to senior party officials and even prostitutes. For any foreigners thinking about doing business in the Middle Kingdom, The End of Cheap China is a good place to start." -Reuters "Must-read." -Consulting Magazine "A lively read." -Straits Times "An inside look." -Industry Week "Compelling, engaging, informative." -The Cayman Islands Journal "Lively, well-written book." -South China Morning Post "Engaging, highly readable style with real-life examples from vast catalog of China research. For good measure, Rein wedded into China's elite, marrying the granddaughter of 1980s Politburo chairman Marshal Ye Jianying" -Asia Times
- 9781118926802, 9781118926789, and 1118926803
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Wiley
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29309885