The Essentials of Business Etiquette: How to Greet, Eat, and Tweet Your Way to Success [electronic resource] / Pachter, Barbara
- The Definitive Guide to Professional Behavior Whether you're eating lunch with a client, Skyping with your boss, or meeting a business partner for the first time--it's all about how you present yourself. The Essentials of Business Etiquette gives you 101 critical tips for improving behavior in any business situation--all delivered in a quick, no-nonsense format. "If you are looking for practical guidelines on how to conduct yourself in a business situation, what behaviors you need to use to get ahead, and how to be sure that you do not offend others, read this book!" -- MADELINE BELL, President and COO, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia "Pachter has once again done an excellent job at highlighting some key tools to succeed in leadership and how to conduct yourself in the workplace." -- JOSEPH A. BARONE, PharmD, FCCP, Acting Dean and Professor II, Rutgers University, Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy "The pragmatic advice Barbara offers is sure to meaningfully help people be more confident and effective in multiple business situations." -- ELIZABETH WALKER, Vice President, Global Talent Management, Campbell Soup Company "Readable, well-organized . . . presents practical, sound advice on the most common situations involving business etiquette: communication, body language, dress, dining, telephone, and cell phone use, making presentations, job interviewing, and many other essentials. Recommended. All business collections and readership levels." -- CHOICE
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2013.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © McGraw-Hill 2013 2013
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29309974