- Shooting with any kind of flash - whether it's a simple light on your camera, a remotely-triggered unit, or a complete studio setup - completely changes the photographic experience. No longer do you simply need to be aware of light; now you need to know how to shape it to your own ends. The Flash Photography Field Guide , small enough to be taken on the most arduous shoot, will show you exactly how to do this, whether you're shooting models in a studio, live sports events, or something as personal and special as your friend's wedding. This book covers the details of setting up and using modern TTL flash systems, and the creative and technical choices you'll come across, from syncing the flash with the camera to modifying the quality of the light.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2012.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Focal Press 2012 2012
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29310114