- The proposed book is follows in the same steps as the first book in the series, The Handbook of Market Research for Life Sciences . While the first book focused on the techniques and methodologies to collect the market data you need to evaluate your market as well as presentation models for your data, the second volume will focus more on the commercialization elements of marketing. As such, this book will be covering a wide range of topics directly tied to marketing management such as marketing and commercialization strategies, consumers' behaviors, marketing metrics, pricing techniques and strategies as well as marketing communications (public relations, advertising, and more). The objective of this book is to focus exclusively on the marketing aspects for life sciences, providing entrepreneurs with a toolkit of tools they can use throughout the marketing process, from market planning to commercialization. The overall objective is for them to gain an understanding on the marketing function, ask the right question, and be able to tackle simple to complex topics.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2018.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Productivity Press 2018 2018
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29310326