- This Element is an excerpt from Overhauling America's Healthcare Machine: Stop the Bleeding and Save Trillions (9780132173254) by Douglas A. Perednia. Available in print and digital formats. Uncovering the heart of the U.S. healthcare crisis: spiraling, out-of-control complexity The U.S. healthcare system has become absurdly complex. There is no inherent reason that it has to be, nor did anyone consciously design it that way. Let's be clear: Excessive complexity is a corrosive force in society and human interactions. Social and business systems that become too complex are inefficient, difficult and expensive to maintain, and prone to corruption...
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2011.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © Pearson Technology Group 2011
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29310447