- Here is your essential companion to Apple's iPhone. This handy, low-priced book is packed with quick results so you can jump in and master the iPhone right away. Snappy writing, eye-catching graphics, and a fresh design walks you through the most common iPhone tasks. The iPhone Pocket Gui de shows you how to: Set up and quickly start using your phone/iPod/Internet device. Make and receive calls and send text messages with your phone. Sync calendar and contacts between the iPhone and your Mac or Windows PC. Send email using AT&T's wireless network or a Wi-Fi connection. Listen to songs and watch movies and TV shows (and YouTube!). Surf the Web using the built-in Safari browser. View photos and take pictures with the built-in camera. Get instant info using the built-in Stocks, Maps, Weather, and Clock applications. Run the numbers with Calculator and jot quick reminders with Notes. Fix common problems and learn what to do if you can't fi x them yourself.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2008.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2008 by Christopher Breen 2008
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29310570