The iPod Book: How to Do Just the Useful and Fun Stuff with Your iPod and iTunes, Sixth Edition [electronic resource] / Kelby, Scott
- Kelby, Scott
- Peachpit Press, 2009.
- 6th edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (240 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Are you looking for a book that focuses on just the most important and most useful stuff about your iPod (including the iPod touch, nano, classic, shuffle, and the iTunes Store)? Well, this is it! There are basically two kinds of iPod books: (1) The "tell-me-all-about-it" kind, which include in-depth discussions on compression algorithms and tutorials on how to export your playlist in Unicode format. (2) Then there's this book-a "show-me-how-to-do-it" book. Scott shows you step by step how to do the things people really want to learn about their iPods, and he uses the same casual, conversational style that has made him the world's #1 best-selling technology author. This book focuses on just the most important, most requested, most useful things so you can start having fun with your iPod today. Right now! Plus, there's only one topic per page, so if you want to know how to do something, you turn to that page and it shows you how to do just that one thing. It's a simple approach, and people really love learning this way!
- 9780321694829, 0321649060, 9780321649065, and 0321694821
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2010 by Scott Kelby 2010
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29310579