The Leadership in Action Series: On Strategic Leadership [electronic resource] / Rush, Stephen
- Rush, Stephen
- Center for Creative Leadership, 2011.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (175 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Today's turbulent business environment requires strategic leadership that is systemic, focused on the future, and oriented toward change. Leaders who can foster greater strategic clarity, make stronger connections between strategy and tactics, and broaden their own and others' perspectives will contribute to the enduring success of their organizations. This collection of sixteen pieces explores the important and fascinating topic of strategic leadership from a number of angles. Readers will come away with newly formed thoughts on what strategic leadership is and how they might develop it in themselves and others.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2011.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Center for Creative Leadership 2011 2011
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29310695