- Knowledge about customers, markets, core processes, how things get done, who knows what - is a core business asset. You may have heard of knowledge management. No longer a buzz word, it's becoming mainstream in companies large and small who want to strengthen core competencies. If you're ready to start the knowledge management process in your organization, this book provides a practical plan and roadmap. You'll walk through all the stages-assessment, planning, deployment, and evaluation-and gain specific action steps for putting it all together to expand your core competency and win competitive advantage.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2001.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2001, HRD Press, Inc. 2001
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29310879