- Learn everything you need to know as a leader about training - and how to use it to get results. If you're not satisfied with current levels of performance and want to turn training into a major contributor to the bottom line, this pocket-size guide will be invaluable. A simple and quick read, the book contains seven chapters that cover: The benefits of training to the organization and its customers; What is training and when is it needed; Training basics; Types of training; Sources of training delivery; Working with the training team; The future of training and how to keep up.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2006.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2006, HRD Press, Inc. 2006
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29310893