- Negotiation is one of the most important skills in business. Fact. No other skill will give you a better chance of optimising your success and your organisation's success. Every time you negotiate, you are looking for an increased advantage. This book delivers it. From planning, dynamics and strategies, to psychology, tactics and behaviours, nothing will put you in a stronger position to build capability, build negotiation strategies and facilitate negotiations through to successful conclusions. Chapters include: The Clock Face of Negotiation Can You Really Negotiate? Limitations The Architect The 'e' Factor Empowerment Creativity Partnerships The Negotiation Book is your competitive advantage. That's something everyone can agree on.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2011.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Wiley 2011
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29311033