The New Entrepreneur's Guide to Setting Up and Running a Successful Business [electronic resource] / Kendall, Paul
- Kendall, Paul
- Productivity Press, 2018.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (284 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- This is the book you will need if you are considering setting up your own business. It is aimed at the new business owner who has a lot of questions to ask. It has been written by a successful business owner and provides advice on what, and what not, to do. While it is not intended to be a global reference book it does provide the reader with practical answers to the issues they will come across everyday, and includes examples of successes and failures from both the US and U.K. perspectives.
- 9781351015851, 9781351015875, 9781138498693, 1351015877, 1138498696, 9780367734305, and 0367734303
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2018.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Productivity Press 2018 2018
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29311062