- With this latest edition of The New Retirementality , readers will quickly discover how to achieve the freedom to pursue their retirement goals-at their own pace, on their own terms-regardless of their age. Most people won't experience the same retirement that their parents did, nor do they necessarily want to. Page by page, top financial planner Mitch Anthony reveals how new opportunities will enable individuals to create tailor-made retirements. He includes new research and studies to back his insights and introduces readers to important concepts such as "wealthcare" and "return on life." Filled with engaging anecdotes and inspirational suggestions, this book will motivate readers to rethink the way they retire.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2008.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Wiley 2008
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29311092