- "The New World of Wireless is an impressive, thoughtful journey that helps business leaders see over the horizon to our unwired future, where we belong." - John Chen , Chairman, CEO, and President, Sybase, Inc. "Snyder's book provides a thought-provoking look into the 4G future. While technical details abound, the importance of this work relates more to the social, business, and political implications of 4G technology. Snyder has provided us a glimpse of how different our lives will be in the not-so-distant future, and done so with amazing insight. It is truly a must-read." - Stanton Sloane , PhD, CEO, SRA International Prepare for a Wireless Revolution That May Prove Even More Disruptive Than the Internet Revolution Why next-gen 4G technology will lead to a radical, qualitative shift in how you use wireless How to leverage "digital swarms" of distributed, self-organizing groups to transform your business Indispensable new insight for CXOs, board members, strategists, and consultants in all industries Next-generation 4G wireless technology won't just be faster: It will offer breakthrough opportunities for competitive advantage. 4G will accelerate a massive power shift that's already well underway: the emergence of decentralized, self-organizing "digital swarms" both inside and outside the enterprise. This book will help you understand both the technology and the radically new organizations it will make possible. You'll discover how these changes will affect you...how to innovate around 4G wireless to build profitability and market share... how to anticipate and manage business risks you've never even imagined before... how to harness the relentless "digital swarms" that are now rising to power in your company and your marketplace!
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © Pearson Technology Group 2010
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29311122