The Permission Seeker's Guide Through the Legal Jungle: Clearing Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Rights for Entertainment and Media Productions [electronic resource] / Butler, Joy
- A resource for media producers who don't want to be sued! Clearing rights means keeping your media production free of any material likely to spark legal action. Yet, knowing which materials may permissibly be used is a constant challenge. The Permission Seeker's Guide Through the Legal Jungle explains how to spot clearance problems and provides detailed guidance for seeking permission and clearing rights to use quotes, music, artwork, names, film clips, and many other protected materials. The book includes an extensive table of contents, full index, and a 50-page appendix with resources and legal forms.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2007.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2007 Joy R. Butler 2007
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29311300