- Some people just can't take criticism. And some people just can't give it-not in a positive, motivating, mutually beneficial manner, anyway. That's too bad, because criticism is essential to many aspects of business, such as performance appraisals, quality control, and team functioning, to name a few. This empowering book helps readers take the sting out of criticism-and transform it from a destructive, demoralizing disaster into an energizing, educating experience that builds relationships and increases individual and organizational success. Using real-life scenarios and the author's 21 tips to positive criticism, readers will learn to: Think of criticism as a positive thing Become strategic criticizers and develop their skill in using the power of positive criticism Stay cool, calm, and collected when giving or getting criticism Criticize their boss--without getting fired, and more.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 1999.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29311443