- Today's sales managers face a tough challenge. They must be more productive than ever while relying more on partners and technology with reduced resources in the field. And with fewer, larger customers, every decision becomes more important -- and riskier. The Sales Manager's Success Manual provides the critical information sales managers need to succeed in this increasingly difficult job. Covering fundamental sales management topics including compensation, forecasting, and motivation, along with more advanced topics such as dealing with internal politics, understanding generational issues, managing up, and developing intuition, the book shows readers how to: * hire the best sales force * foresee potential surprises * help reps make better decisions * save time and resources * target accurately for better results * work with the CEO and the rest of the company Packed with savvy advice, enlightening case studies, and no-nonsense know-how, The Sales Manager's Success Manual is a one-of-a-kind book no sales manager should be without.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2007.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29311748