The Trend Following Bible: How Professional Traders Compound Wealth and Manage Risk [electronic resource] / Abraham, Andrew
- A proven approach to trading success based on the best commodity trading advisors Profiting from long-term trends is the most common path to success for traders. The challenge is recognizing the emergence of a trend and determining where to enter and exit the market. The Trend Following Bible shows individual traders and investors how to profit from this approach by trading like today's top commodity trading advisors. In this book, author Andrew Abraham stresses the importance of a disciplined, consistent methodology, with stringent risk controls, that allows you to catch big trends, while limiting losses on unprofitable trades. By trading in this manner, he shows you how to successfully achieve market-beating returns over the long term and multiple your trading capital along the way. Reveals exactly how top commodity trading advisors operate and how individuals can incorporate these methods into their everyday trading endeavors Addresses key issues like position sizing and risk control, which are critical to trading success, but often underemphasized in other trading literature Highlights how to effectively execute the trading strategies outlined Engaging and accessible, The Trend Following Bible will put you in a better position to profit as you make more informed trading decisions.
- 9781118407745 and 1118407741
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2013.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Wiley 2013
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29312089