- Packed with checklists, advice, and howto features, The Virtual Training Guidebook teaches you how to design, deliver, and implement live online learning. This book will help learning professionals transition to the online classroom by taking a holistic look at successful implementation, including gaining organizational support, selecting a platform, designing classes, selecting facilitators, preparing participants, global considerations, and the logistics required for success.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2014.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Association for Talent Development 2014
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29312301