Trading from Your Gut: How to Use Right Brain Instinct & Left Brain Smarts to become a Master Trader [electronic resource] / Faith, Curtis
- Faith, Curtis
- Pearson, 2009.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (224 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- "For all those who wonder if the powers of right brain thinking could apply to the trends-and-charts universe of stock and options trading, Curtis Faith has their answer. In Trading from Your Gut , Faith taps brain research, neurological models, and the wisdom of experience to provide a roadmap for decision making in a new era of volatility." -Daniel H. Pink , author of A Whole New Mind and Drive "I consider a book to be worth reading if it helps me develop a major paradigm shift. The section in this book about how to train your brain to help you become an intuitive trader blew me away and gave some fantastic ideas that will significantly help traders learn to trade better. For me, that kind of idea-generating inspiration is what makes Trading from Your Gut a great trading book." -Van K. Tharp , bestselling author of Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom and Super Trader "...with the skill of both a trained psychoanalyst and market pro, Curtis Faith's Trading from Your Gut examines the human instinct behind our investment decisions. Because we are too often our own worst enemy in the markets, this is a unique and thoughtful guide to overcoming the biggest hurdle of financial success...ourselves." -Jonathan Hoenig , Portfolio Manager, Capitalistpig Hedge Fund LLC and Fox News contributor "Curtis Faith's new book Trading from Your Gut ...takes the insights derived from psychology, marries them to cogent observations by master traders like George Soros, and then superimposes them onto a series of analysis-based theories to deliver a cogent trading plan." -David Stevenson , Financial Times "Adventurous Investor" columnist "...With the encouragement of this book, you will learn to listen to both your intuition and your intellect to become a more complete trader, giving yourself the edge for success." -Alan Northcott , author of The Complete Guide to Investing In Short Term Trading EARN SERIOUS TRADING PROFITS BY USING YOUR WHOLE BRAIN! Legendary traders like Jesse Livermore, George Soros, Richard Dennis, and Steven Cohen use their full range of powers that encompass both instinct and analysis. That's how they made their fortunes-and that's how you can, too. In Trading from Your Gut , Curtis Faith, renowned trader and author of the global bestseller Way of the Turtle , reveals why human intuition is an amazingly powerful trading tool, capable of processing thousands of inputs almost instantaneously. Faith teaches you how to harness, sharpen, train, and trus...
- 9780137051632, 0137047681, 9780137047680, and 0137051638
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © Pearson Technology Group 2010
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29312807