- This Element is an excerpt from Who Can You Trust With Your Money? Get the Help You Need Now and Avoid Dishonest Advisors (9780137033652), by Bonnie Kirchner. Available in print and digital formats. The components of an integrated financial plan--and how to start putting them together. Like doctors, there are many different types of financial advisors out there. Typical areas of expertise and the planning that can be incorporated, depending on your situation, include tax planning, estate planning, investment strategy, cash flow and budgeting, retirement, risk management, and college funding....
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © Pearson Technology Group 2010
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29313433