- Paid search has grown and changed dramatically since it first exploded onto the marketing scene in 1997. Paid search is more complex now - but it offers businesses far more profit opportunities than ever before. In this concise eBook, renowned paid search expert Melanie Mitchell brings together all the processes, knowledge, and tools you need to build and manage paid search campaigns that deliver exceptional results. Mitchell first explains how well-crafted paid search campaigns can help you lead the conversation in your marketplace, extend and deepen your coverage, and more precisely target and measure your marketing program. Next, she guides you through the entire process of building and executing a winning campaign: defining goals and objectives, selecting keywords and match types, structuring accounts, scoring quality, managing ad copy, optimizing landing pages, monitoring, reporting, and more. Drawing on immense "in the trenches" experience, she presents specific best practices for everything from ensuring copy relevance to de-duping keywords, updating landing pages to pacing your expenditures. Along the way, she also reveals pitfalls that can increase your costs or even take your campaign offline, and shows exactly how to avoid them. Whether you're already a search professional or you're building your very first paid search campaign, this eBook will help you drive more clickthroughs, convert more prospects into sales, and earn more profits!
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2012.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © Pearson Technology Group 2012
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29313583