UX Design for Beginners: Learn User Behavior and Psychology [electronic resource] / Pervaiz, Muhammad
- Learn user experience principles and human behavior patterns and apply them to improve the UX design of websites and mobile apps About This Video Develop the skills needed to be a successful UX designer Understand user behavior and psychology along with the UX process Apply design thinking and UX principles to any product you build In Detail Every field of study has some principles and basic concepts, which can be applied to solve any problem. Expert user experience designers study human behavior to be able to master UX by studying usability and interaction design principles. This course will take you through all the principles, essential concepts, and human behavioral patterns when using websites and mobile apps so that you can design better digital products and delight your users. Complete with the latest practical examples and screenshots of common UX problems faced by designers, developers, and product managers, this course will help you develop the mindset and skillset necessary to deliver a better UX for any website, mobile app, or product. Whether you're a designer or developer or are new to UX design, by the end of this course, you'll have an in-depth understanding of what makes products efficient and functional. Start your user experience design career now!
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2020.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Packt Publishing 2020
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29313943