Verification of Communication Protocols in Web Services: Model-Checking Service Compositions [electronic resource] / Sakib, Kazi
- In the near future, wireless sensor networks will become an integral part of our day-to-day life. To solve different sensor networking related issues, researchers have been putting various efforts and coming up with innovative ideas. Within the last few years, we have seen a steep growth of research works particularly on various sensor node organization issues. The objective of this book is to gather recent advancements in the fields of self-organizing wireless sensor networks as well as to provide the readers with the essential information about sensor networking.
- 9780470905395 and 0470905395
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Wiley
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29314092