- Learn WebCenter 11g fundamentals and develop real-world enterprise applications in an online work environment Create task-oriented, rich, interactive online work environments with the help of the comprehensive Oracle WebCenter Suite 11g Accelerate the development of Enterprise 2.0 solutions by leveraging the Oracle tools Apply the basic concepts of Enterprise 2.0 for your business solutions by understanding them completely Prepare development environments that suit your enterprise needs using WebCenter applications Define collaborative work environments for the members of your organization In Detail Oracle WebCenter Suite is the industry's most comprehensive enterprise portal platform designed for business users unified with business applications, Enterprise 2.0 services, and social communities. It incorporates Web 2.0 content, collaboration, and communication services. However, without proper guidance on developing performance-critical enterprise applications, it is easy to make the wrong design and technology decisions. Packed with screenshots, this book offers you in-depth knowledge of developing custom WebCenter applications for your various enterprise requirements. Integrate various web services to make development simpler and faster. Build fast, reliable, and robust Web 2.0 applications with this hands-on practical tutorial. The Web is no longer just an environment where information is published. It is a powerful tool for collaboration, socialization, and work. This evolution has come about due to the development of technologies such as AJAX, REST, RSS, and so on. Oracle WebCenter Suite is a stack of products that helps implement Web 2.0 solutions in organizations. This book enables developers to learn the important concepts. It shows several scenarios where Oracle WebCenter 11g technology can be used to improve the productivity of your organization. Each chapter provides a practical application of the technology. It will guide you through many web-building features such as pages and portlets. Finally, the book describes complete solutions, such as Oracle WebCenter Spaces, and ready-to-use collaborative environments. A clear step-by-step guide to create customizable Web 2.0 applications for your enterprise using a set of hands-on practical examples to test the platform
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2010 Packt Publishing
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29314581