- This Element is an excerpt from Technical Analysis Plain and Simple: Charting the Markets in Your Language (9780137042012), by Michael N. Kahn, CMT. Available in print and digital formats. The six stock-picking criteria that help you consistently choose winners. If you can find at least three of the following six characteristics in a stock, the chances are you will pick a winner: 1. Rising price trend as more investors jump aboard. 2. Strong, but not excessive, price momentum. Anything higher indicates that supply and demand are out of synch. 3. Strong sector....
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © Pearson Technology Group 2010
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29314930