- Your journey to success starts here Why Winners Win identifies the crucial elements of business success and provides step-by-step guidance on getting there. Author Gary Pittard shows you why consistent results are the key contributing factor to lasting success, and helps you identify your personal barriers. Whether you lack the ability to set goals or a plan, motivation or focus, this book will show you how to adjust your course and direct you to the top. Based on the Success Journey model, the discussion focuses on attitude, knowledge, skill and competent action to give you a solid framework to boost your potential and achieve prosperity. You'll learn the essential qualities of a winner, and how to demonstrate these qualities every day in every interaction. Case studies demonstrating success and failure provide you with clear examples of the framework in action and illustrate the cause-and-effect relationship behind everyday choices. Believe it or not, failing at something is a great way to become successful. Experience teaches a lesson no advice could impart, and not being at the top just means there's more room to grow. This book equips you with a solid success plan, the skills you need to execute it and expert insight into your own unique path. Identify and overcome your personal barriers to achieve success Build and amplify winning qualities that that will keep you on course Learn a simple four-step model for achieving consistent results Discover the single most important difference between winners and losers The goal is prosperity - whatever that may mean to you - and attaining a level of freedom and security that allows you to give back and be generous with your money, time and knowledge. Success is a journey, but Why Winners Win provides the roadmap you need to start the journey today.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2016.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Wiley 2016
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29315158