- In-depth and comprehensive, this official RESOURCE KIT delivers the information you need to plan, implement, and manage a virtualized enterprise infrastructure. Covers R2 features. You get authoritative technical guidance from those who know the technology best-leading industry experts and the Windows Virtualization Team-along with sample scripts, job aids, and other essential resources. Get expert advice on how to: Manage the project visioning phase-scope, risks, budget Design Hyper-V server infrastructure and components Apply the steps and tools that streamline installation Configure single or multiple Hyper-V servers Plan a server workload consolidation strategy Use console-based tools to manage central and remote operations Minimize downtime when migrating from Microsoft Virtual Server to Hyper-V Apply security best practices Implement business continuity and recovery plans Monitor health and tune performance CD features: Library of Windows PowerShell scripts for automating Hyper-V management tasks Understanding Microsoft Virtualization Solutions From Desktop to Datacenter eBook Job aids and links to useful virtualization-related resources and tools Fully searchable eBook of this guide A Note Regarding the CD or DVD For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2009.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2009 2009
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29315532